전인푸드

Video shows Tommy Fury's brawl with Idris Virgo at KSI fight

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Mckinley Oshea
댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일 23-12-30 12:50

본문

's angry scuffle with Idris Virgo ringside at the KSI vs Joe Fournier fight has been exposed by shocking social media video.
Fury, the half-brother of WBC world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, was present to watch YouTuber KSI fight British businessman Joe Fournier at Wembley's OVO Arena on Saturday night.
KSI recorded a  to continue his undefeated boxing record, and afterwards 'The Nightmare' , who had been sitting ringside.

Rising to his challenge, the former Love Island TV star stepped inside the ring and went nose-to-nose with KSI - but it was not his first brawl of the night.
Footage released online shows exactly how the scuffle started, with Fury rising to his feet to respond to Love Island-turned-boxer Virgo's challenge, before they started pushing and shoving aggressively.
Tommy Fury (white shirt) brawled with Idris Virgo outside the ring for KSI's fight on Saturday
KSI (left) and Fury then had to be separated following the YouTuber's win against Joe Fournier
Security stepped in as they clashed heads in the ring, with KSI claiming he 'wanted to fight'
Security was forced to step in, with dozens of guards wading through the crowd to try to separate the pair, largely unsuccessfully, in a very unsavoury exchange outside of the ring.
KSI' won had come in controversial circumstances. The telling blow struck 40-year-old Fournier with what at first appeared to be an overhand shot, but the replays showed that his elbow appeared to .
When facing off with Fury inside the ring, KSI said: 'I want this, I want to do what Jake Paul couldn't: knock you out', referencing Fury's .
Fury replied: 'That's never, ever gonna happen. All I can say is, sign me up.

Easy money, easy money. Sign me up, easy money. You're going to sleep within four rounds.'
Things continued to bubble inside the ring, and while KSI's record, having beaten Joe Weller, Logan Paul, Luis Alcaraz Pineda and Thomas Oliveira, remains unblemished, Fury questioned his fight against Fournier, claiming he still hasn't fought an experienced professional. 
KSI said: 'People always say 'KSI won't be able to do it, he won't be able to beat Jake or Logan Paul but I always prove them wrong'. 
The 24-year-old responded, edging closer to him: 'You didn't beat a pro boxer tonight, I'm the pro boxer. Jake Paul is already ticked off and you will be ticked off the list next, then Misfits is going to be over.' 
Things then boiled over inside the ring before their entourages had to intervene to separate the duo. It comes as Fury's next opponent is yet to be confirmed, while Paul has previously insisted that he and the Brit '', with the American set to fight Nate Diaz in August. 
KSI struck Fournier with what appeared to be his elbow, downing his opponent in round two 
KSI (left) was still awarded the knockout and celebrated in the ring before calling out Fury 

When you cherished this article and also you want to get details relating to Watch Museum generously pay a visit to the page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.